Interested in working with us?
Please take a few minutes to fill out our Design Questionnaire. We will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the differences between Full-Service Design and Virtual Design?
FULL-SERVICE DESIGN is a highly-personalized service involving 3 main parts: Design, Decoration, & Project Management.
What we provide:
• Start with an initial consultation with our Principal Designer to discuss about your budget, timeline, & requirements.
• Design, selection & sourcing and management of your project from start to finish.
• Obtain assessments from necessary engineers.
• Coordination with contractors & trades, including working on your behalf during the on-site works, and problem-
solving any issues for you.
• Final furniture installation and ‘reveal’ of your finished home
VIRTUAL DESIGN is for you if you need help furnishing your home, but you’re willing to gather information and do your own purchasing.
What we provide:
• A virtual meeting/phone call consultation to discuss about your project requirements.
• 1 initial concept board for review
• 1 round of revisions
• 1 final design board
• 1 2D & 3D floor plan
• customized shopping links
• styling tips (e.g. suggestions on art placement, etc.)
You can expect your completed design package in 3-4 weeks.
2. What is your design fee?
Every project is different, thus, there is no set design fee. Our design fees are calculated by the scope of your project. Please get in touch with us and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours to discuss more details.
3. Should I contact you first or my contractor?
Ideally we would like to be involved at the initial stage of your reno/new build/decor projects. Once we have a design plan, we will then get in touch with a contractor. It’s important that we know all of the details ahead of time, so that your contractor can give you an accurate price for your project.
4. I just have one room I need help with. Do you take on small projects too?
Yes, we can help you design your room. Please contact us and we will see how we can work together.
5. How long does Full Service Design take?
Depending on the scope of your project, the design and decoration phases of a project generally take 12+ weeks. The renovation and installation phases are dependent on the scope of works, the builders’ schedule, plus lead times for finishes, fittings and furniture.
6. Do you have builders and tradespeople you work with?
We work with a number of experienced local contractors and sub-contractors. If you have your own contractors or sub-contractors, let us know and we are willing to collaborate with them. We also have access to trades-only suppliers.